How to use Aposbuc:
Wash your mouth and nose with soapy water before applying the patch. Remove make-up if necessary.
- Stand before a mirror and remove the adhesive protective film.
- Place the upper part on the nose and stick it to the point shown. Pinch and rub the area with your fingers and thumb
- Next, roll your lips inwards and hold them there to form a line across the mouth, with no visible lip flesh.
- With both hands, align the patch with the mouth vertically and horizontally. The lower holes should be centred across the mouth line.
- Once in the correct position, gently tap the patch in place, and then adhere it by pressing down from the centre first towards the left and then towards the right. Once attached, rub a few times in both directions to stick firmly.