+ What is it and how is it used?
The Aposbuc anti-snoring device is a technical adhesive patch made of high-quality surgical material, soft to the touch, flexible, hypoallergenic and transparent, which is adhered to the mouth and nose areas before sleeping. Once the device is stuck on, it works mechanically without the need for drugs or chemical substances. Since it is disposable, it is 100% hygenic and hypoallergenic.
+ How does it work?
Aposbuc carries out three functions at once, the sum of which make it a widely effective anti-snoring device.
• Nasal dilator: this widens the cavity through which we breathe, facilitating breathing and reducing pressure and air speed.
• Jaw aligner: Since the mouth is kept closed, the jaw is naturally aligned, which in turn prevents it from falling backward and narrowing the airway.
• Inhibitor: Since the mouth is kept closed, mouth breathing is inhibited and the snoring caused by this is prevented, as such maintaining the airway hydrated throughout the night.
+ Who is recommended for?
Aposbuc is recommended for all types of snorer, as its triple function makes it effective in more cases than most anti-snoring devices.
• Chronic snorers: for those who sleep and snore with their mouth open, not only can it reduce snoring, but it can also prevent the irritation caused by dryness resulting from hours of breathing through the mouth.
• Sporadic snorers: as this product is disposable, portable and easy to store, anyone who snores can use it whenever they need to.
+ Can I use Aposbuc every day?
+ I have a beard and moustache. Can I use Aposbuc?
+ Can I use Aposbuc on a flight?
+ I have trouble removing the device in the morning.
Aposbuc is designed to be removed gently, without hurting or irritating the skin. If you have sensitive skin or you feel that the patch is sticking too much or is uncomfortable to remove, we recommend trying alternatives.
While it is recommended that you wash the area with soapy water before applying the patch, in these cases it would be advisable to wash with water alone. This would make the patch less adhesive and easier to remove.
If this doesn’t work, another option is to remove it using hot water or alcohol, applying it with your hand, or a cloth or cotton wool soaked in alcohol.
+ Can I speak while using Aposbuc?
Please watch the instructional video for more information.
+ Can I drink while using Aposbuc?
+ I have a cold. Can I use Aposbuc?
Similarly, if you have a severe and constant cough, it is possible that the patch will come unstuck and ineffective.